Visiting Uganda has always been an adventure full of singing mind blowing events, the rewarding 4 days Murchison safari tour trip in Uganda makes it prolific, Murchison falls National Park invites hundreds of tourists to its vicinity along the Bugondo Forest Reserve due to its absorbing rocky platforms adjacent to the Murchison falls, plunging showers of waters between Lakes Kyoga and Albert on the White Nile, Supporting the inspiring life of wildlife like lions, Zebras, elephants, kobs, Giraffes, buffaloes, population of crocodile, hyenas, wild cats and many more.
A summarized Itinerary for your 4 days Murchison safari
- Day 1: Pick up from Kampala/Entebbe Airport/Hotel – Murchison Falls National Park
- Day 2: Touring the elegant Murchison Falls National Park
- Day 3: Delta Boat Ride Trip (A home for the rare shoebill) to Lake Albert out skirts
- Day 4: Retreating back from 4 days Murchison falls safari – Kampala
- Hiking Murchison falls to the top: Through the wilderness and the gentle adulating topography, we hike to the top of the falls, the plunging water falls sound, the numerous singing birds and the vegetation.
- in Murchison Falls. For Bird lovers, spread to the Lake Albert Delta, it is a home to the rare shoebill storks and numerous water birds. Explore over 451 species of birds like the Swamp Flycatcher, Squacco Heron, African Jacana, Weaver Birds, Weaver Birds, Red-throated Bee-Eater, White-browed Sparrow Weaver, Sandpipers, Fish Eagle, Silverbird, Abyssinian Ground-Hornbill etc. All seen in the declared best birding location in Africa, Uganda’s largest national park as we shall confirm on our 4 days Murchison visit in Uganda.
- Cultural Encounters in Murchison Falls. The natives are so hospitable, the fishing societies, business young men and women. It’s true that it’s here where Salt is seen made for the local Bunyoro Kingdom and the further neighboring areas. The life here makes you feel another world away from your home, the single path to the deeper villages is used by many natives as seen carrying their merchants on head. Well, create a mark in Africa by joining the natives in collecting food from the gardens, an experience that makes you feel the hardships they undergo, Perhaps it’s adventurous and rewarding as you learn to do many activities like fishing, local ways of cooking and many more.
- Game Drives in Murchison Falls. A guided game drive with a trained game ranger alongside our tour guide will surely set up the best environment for you to decide how worthy the 4 days Murchison safari is, the sunny and evening game drives with life giving blowing land breezes making it readily accessible to the shy warthogs, African buffaloes, the lion, leopards, dormant zebras, rhinoceros, hippos, crocodiles, wild cats, hyenas, kobs, waterbucks and many more.
Our team shall be honored to welcome you to the pearl of Africa, our visitors are picked from the international Airport or sometimes from their hotel as organized with Africa’s leading tour travel destination tour company when you plan to Visit Uganda. Our tour guide is always on time with the tour safari vehicle (fully comfortable). Drive through the sparkling heart of Uganda-Kampala capital City full early morning hours so as not to encounter with the traffic jam.
Locate north-western Uganda through the Luwero triangle(this a historical zone full of mysteries that raided people’s lives during the 1970’s liberation war that brought the current government to power). Have lunch in Masindi city and later proceed through the Kichumbanyobo gate to the targeted land of pleasurable safari zones in Uganda.
Well, Murchison falls national park is largest national park that is straddles over 3,893 square kilometers and in between crossed by the life giving Victoria Nile. The latter invites more than 450 bird species like the jumpy water-bir oe-billed stork, including the white-thighed hornbill and great blue turaco, rare shdwarf kingfisher, Goliath heron.
Interesting activities in Murchison falls on the 4 days visiting Uganda Adventure
As it is ranked to be the trendy compelling national park in Uganda, Visiting Uganda wildlife, the 4 days Murchison safari is a must-case to those intending to create engrossing monuments in the pleasing magnificent picturesque. Okay we shall set off to the record labels with the following exceptional activities:
Well the other activities shall include; Nature walks, Hot air balloons, Launch trips(see a school of crocodiles busking at the sunshine), Sport Fishing, Nocturnal Game Drives(a must watch- see the wild nocturnal such as Lions, Hyenas, Leopards and several wild cats on the prowl trying to high jerk and grab the poor species’ lives in the park and many more.